Tourius Travel P.C. operates the www.touriusgreece.com website, which provides various travel services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Services and the Website www.touriusgreece.com.
All materials displayed on, or contained within, the Site, including, but not limited to, design, text, editorial materials, informational text, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, the “Materials”), are the property of TOURIUS or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and all other applicable intellectual property laws. The TOURIUS and affiliates, name, designs, and related marks contained within the Materials are trademarks of TOURIUS or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are the property of TOURIUS, its affiliates and licensors, and that you will not acquire any rights or licenses in any trademarks, patents, copyrights, or other intellectual property on the Site or in the Materials. The Site and the Materials are protected by copyright, both individually and as a collective work or compilation, by trademark and patent laws, and by other applicable laws.
Diclaimer of Warranties
TOURIUS and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, TOURIUS does not warrant that descriptions of services or other content on this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Neither TOURIUS nor its affiliates are responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
This site is provided by TOURIUS on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The use of your personal information and data
We may use the information we collect from you when you register with a form, sign up for our newsletter, send us an email, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- To inform you about our news
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling us: +306974341260
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
Find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org